Thursday, November 19, 2015

           Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day 



Thanksgiving day is a  national holiday that is celebrated in Canada and the United States to give thanks and blessing of the havest and the preceding year. Also other places around the world celebrated kinda the similar way. Thanksgiving is a historical roots in religious and cultural tridation thats has been celebrated in a secular manner as well. Its to express our gratitued especially to GOD. Thanksgaiving is a day where we can all show are apprecation to give thanks to everything you have no matter what and to spend time with that family watch some football. The familys on thanksgiving they go and see some festivities and go christmas shopping. Thanksgaivig is a day where every family just gets together. Some things that i am thankful for are
  1.  My family 
  2. MY friends 
  3. having a home 
  4. having all of my siblings with me 
  5. for what i have 
  6. my home that my mom works hard for 
  7. my pets 
  8. my am thankful for everything 
  9. have a education 


No comments:

Post a Comment