Monday, November 30, 2015

            Thanksgiving Week 

On thanksgiving I was with my family at my uncles house. All of the adults were in the living-room talking and most of the kids were running around playing and the other kids were watching movies in the room. We ate turky, Samsh potatoes and other stuff. After we ate my sister took my mom,aunt,and my little cousins to shop for Black Friday. I spend the night at my uncles house. But some people that i meet was some of my cousins from New York, and Mexico and i also meet my other uncle wife and other family members that i did not know. I read some books, i went to the movies with my cosin and i did other things. My CTR experiences were good i didn't get in truble all week I choosed the right all week. Some other things i did was that my mom took me and all of my cousin shopping. That was my thanksgiving week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment