Thursday, June 9, 2016

1) some of the things i liked about this class is that i was able to learn how to use blogger and drive on the computer.
2) some of the things i did not like about the class was that we had a computer assigned i would of liked to sit next to my friend
3) what i  recommend is to just let us sit in and computer and more fun activities
4) the highlight for me was learning how to use the computer and how to type faster
5) i did try to do my best in this class
6)i am reading my life planning goals book but not everyday because there is times when i really don't have time to read it and i reading it because it lets me reflect on what i have not accomplished yet.
7)yes i am committed to be a CTR person because it good to be a CTR person and i would like to show all my brothers and sisters that being a CTR person is a good thing for you are people around you.
8) what i learn was that to always choose the right
9)be a CTR student

No comments:

Post a Comment