Tuesday, February 23, 2016






Walking home from School Anna decides to invite her bestfriend, Hazel to her house. They had heard about a house party the day before and since it was a banal Friday night, Why not? "I don't have a change of clothes, and your dad will Flip Out!" Said Hazel with a great concern yet a slight of eager emotion "I'll tell him were going to the theaters, don't trip just get ready at my house, I'll lend you a dress and get cute for these sucker of  boys, they don't know what's coming to them" said Anna with a sinister accient. They continued to walk and laugh their way to Anna's house. Once they arrived they went straight to her room rambling through her closet scavenging for the perfect dresses. "Here try this one, I'm going to take a quick shower and when I come you better be ready". Hazel began to undress once Anna had left the room. The dress had carved her body out, she might as well had been in her birthday suit. "Knock knock, can I come in?" Asked Anna's dad Mr. Fitz. "Yeah come in, but Anna's in the shower" "yeah, I know I heard you guys barge in. Where are you guys going?" "Well Mr. Fitz were going to see a movie, just me and Anna" "It's okay you don't have to lie to me, no one goes to the theaters in a dress, which by the way you look good. I'm fine with it". "Really Mr. Fitz?" "Yeah, yeah sure just don't tell Anna's mother or she'll have a bird. Hazel listen have you ever tried coke before?" "what do you mean? Like coca- cola?" "No cutie, like cocain. You weren't planning to go to the party suber were you? Here I have some, just try some it will make you feel insanely good" "I'm okay Mr. Fitz, I rather not" "Come on just try it, you get made fun of at the party" said Mr. Fitz as he laid his heavy hand on Hazel lap. His rough hand began to go higher and Hazel felt as if she couldn't move. She began to sweat her makeup off and felt the worst discomfort there can be.  "Just try it sweetie we don't have to tell anyone" "I'm sorry Mr. Fitz but I wouldn't do something so stupid to try it" Hazel stood up with terror and grabbed her phone. While that happened, Anna walked out the shower and into the room. "Eww dad get out of here I'm in my towel!" Anna's dad walked out with a malicious grin filled with a secret. "I'll be leaving to my mom called and I don't want to go anymore" Hazel barged out the room and walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment