Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Let me tell you about my faverote singers. One of my all time singers is Bruno Mars he is one of my all time singers because his music is amazing he is not like other singers he is him self he makes the songs come a live that they have a special charcter of there own he makes the music with so much rythem and he's like the 80's type of singer that makes it more like it's not really 80's but some of it has it moments that he makes it come back in todays modern time. My other favrote singer is Beyonce she sings with so much power she sings about what she thinks wemone feel she treats every one equaly like she dose not see the different in people she wants every women to feel that someone is there and knows how it feel to be one and how we can be us and not let what we look or anything define us. My other all time singer is Christina Aguilera she singes with soo much power in her voice she sings with so much solo in her she just knows how to let people in when she sings. Image result for christina aguileraImage result for bruno marsImage result for beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment