Tuesday, January 12, 2016



Image result for christmas break                 Christmas/Semester Break 



Image result for new york

ImageWhat I did on my brake was that I spend time with my family and for new years we we at my uncles house with the family  and then like two three days later I  went to New York for a cauple of days and then I cam back to california and I went to my uncles house. Some people I met was some of my cousins from new york. When i was in new york me and my cousins went to time square and we went to there places.Some sports i watched with my uncle was Football. Some other things I did was that I went shopping with my mom and my cousins, i mostly spend a lot of time with my family on my break. My CTR experiences was good i did not do anything bad. On my last week of break my mom took me to cerritos outlets.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment