Wednesday, December 16, 2015

         Final Part 1 of 2

Some of the things i liked about this class is that the quotes we did and learning how to typ with out looking at the keybord.Another thing that i liked about this class is that when we would learn how to change the text and add pictures and adding text in pictures and more. Things that i did not like was that we did not get a lot of free time. Some things that can make this class better is that we can have more free time. I really did try my best in this class bacuse it was fun and i was not just going to come in this class and waist  my time doing nothing so i did try my best. I am committed to of being a CTR person because i want to do good in life i want to hang out with the right people and be sussceful in life and the only way i can do all that is being a CTR person so i am committed of being one.

No comments:

Post a Comment